2007年7月11日 星期三

Ron Graham

網頁: http://grahamsview.blogspot.com/
屬性: 個人
作者: Ron Graham , Houston, Texas
簡介:

Access+Ability = Accessibility. Positive attitude and positive change are what Access Ability is all about. For background, I am a former supervisor with the Texas prison system, medically retired following a 13-year career. In 1993, I was blinded in an auto accident at age 31. Since that life-changing event, I have gone back to college and earned an AAS (Criminal Justice), BS (Behavior Science), and MA (Clinical Psychology). During grad school, I worked for 3 years in the university’s DSS office as a graduate assistant to the coordinator. I also worked most recently as Coordinator of DSS at a Texas community college. I also have gained experience as a public speaker on a variety of topics. The central theme in all these subjects has been attitude. Mine is a positive one, and I am a person who will work for change in that direction. I am a man who happens to be blind, not a blind man. That is my personal distinction in attitude. However, I believe it is one which could serve a broad population when applied in the world of Disability Support Services.

補充:

加入書籤: 飛鷹人

沒有留言: