2007年4月10日 星期二

Accessibility at Microsoft, home

網頁: Accessibility at Microsoft
屬性: 資訊廠商
作者: 微軟
簡介:
Well hello there! How you doin? Probably not too good if you've made it to this page. No worries mate! Here you'll find a whole bunch of links to some of the vast resources out there. I've even used a pukey highlighter colour to...um highlight what I think are the essentials. Enjoy! Oh And feel free to email me with any suggested links and do let me know about dead links etc।I have been away for a while and I do appreciate your help in helping me keep this a useful resource for all of us.

  1. Accessibility
    Joe Clark's Web Accesibility
    Checklist of Checkpoints for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
    Comprehensive Accesibility Course
    Accessify: Comprehensive Resource
    Dive Into Accessibility, Free 30 day course.
    The Guild of Accessible Web Designers
    Web Design References:Accessibility
    WebAIM - Web Accessibility in Mind
    Juicy Studio: Accessibility Tutorials
    What is an accessible website diagram
    What is an accessible website?
    WebDevTips: Accessibility

    補充:



加入書籤: 飛鷹人
HemiDemi Del.icio.us furl Google Bookmarks Yahoo! My Web technorati

沒有留言: